Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volumn/open interest update

Hi,

I am new to livecharts so I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can give me more infos:

1. I can get volume updated in realtime for spot gold except when I check/uncheck on More-> All Sessions

2. What is the function of More-> All Sessions and More-> Snap

Thanks

Keep testing again with different symbols and I have to do More->All Sessions to get volume information updated.

This makes the OBV, Money Flow Index... very much become useless because it doesn't update in realtime.

Anyone knows a work-around for this.

Comment

What is the cause of the volume not updating in real time. I haft to keep switching back and forth with "all sessions" I have looked through the help files to no avail. If there is info could someone please point me in the right direction.

Also I noticed a lot of pauses today. Guess the server was getting hammered with this 900 point swing.. remarkable crazyness.

Comment

Just hoping to get some input here. I can not get the support pages to open yesterday or today. It would be fantastic to get a fix for the volume issue.

Comment

Volume is still not updating and the responce I get is to clean my cookies and temp files, that doesn't work also the chart freezes once in a while then occurs with much more frequency at the last 30 minutes of the day. Is thier any fix for this issue?

Comment

Working...
          X