Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HotList Erratic Quoting

Hi:

When can I expect to have this issue repaired..

I'm logged in on server LC- B - 02.. as I have been all week.. it doesn't matter if I log out and back in.. it seem to give me the same server..

Please switch me to another server..

This has been on going for two weeks now.. let's get with it.. or give me a refund the lost of using the product which is not working properly..

Mars

I'm showing they're up to date in my LiveCharts - these hot lists only refresh every 35 seconds or so. They are not intended to be realtime.
    I'm on LC - H - 01 by the way.

Comment

As I'm watching this I did see a few refreshes that we way off base - but now it's back on track. Is that what you're seeing this morning or are you not getting any refreshes that are right?

Comment

Bill:

"I did see a few refreshes that we way off base" now you are understanding what I mean.. and its one of the reason I have switch to another provider.. I use the HotList..

I understand that the refresh only takes place every 30 to 50 seconds.. when quote.com had it.. it was refreshed every 10 seconds.. but that then.. this is eSignal..

Now the refresh of the HotList UsStocks has been refreshing erraticly for the last two weeks.. the quotes are all over the map.. and the server I am logged on to is very erratic this am.. check that server.. not the one you are on..

It was a few months back.. that when I logged out.. and relogged in.. I would be logged in to a different server.. now that is not so.. my logg record indicates that I am logged in to server LC - B - 02.. and have been for the last weeks..

Mars

Comment

This has been reported internally - QA is investigating.

Comment

Working...
          X