No announcement yet.

Quotes/ HotList Refreshing Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked with the project manager for an update and it now looks like LiveCharts 3.0 should be available around mid January.

Comment

It's a far different meaning that the dictionary has on " near future".. dish out meaningless language.. and hope the matter goes away..

I guess eSignal has its own language...

Poor state of affair.. I quess eSignal can be independant.. and raise the price of their product.. when they are the only one in the market place..

Comment

My apologies tradmars for not updating the thread after the initial estimate had passed.

In late July I was under the impression LC 3.0 was about 2-4 weeks away, which is what I considered the near future at the time.

Comment

will 3.0 incur additional fees ?

will 3.0 incur additional fees ?

what can we expect to see in 3.0 vs current Livecharts ?

thanks

Comment

I understand that you are only relating what you are told.. and have no input in directing the matter..

Still.. one of the main reason for staying with Livechart.. is the quotes/hotlist figure.. and for the past year.. its not being working.. and that pisses me off most days..

What also pisses me off.. is I pay for the exchange fees.. to have access to those quotes.. and I am not receiving anything what I should have.. cann't use it by opening more charts.. cann't use it on the quotes/hotlist..

Passed this issue up to Chuck.. he's like most all of the CEO/President of companies now aday.. they all have their head in a cloud.. and do not know what going on with the company they are suppost to manage.. and if they do.. they don't care.. just give me my bonus...

Comment

good question guppy..

eSignal has tested the waters.. as they say.. with this 25 percent price increase.. and no one has complained on it..

maybe eSignal with price itself out of the market..

Comment

I checked with the Customer Service Manager and there aren't plans to further increase the cost of the LiveCharts service.

Although the release notes haven't been finalized, I was able to get this from the Project Manager:

Early next year will be updating LiveCharts with a host of new features and enhancements. This release provides many new enhancements to the Charting and Portfolio windows. There are many framework enhancements, including a new workspace design that provides the ability to easily update and save your workspaces. A new portfolio manager helps monitor gains and losses. We’ve added enhanced charting with symbol overlays and study overlays. There is a new preferences menu with new themes and fonts for greater customization.

Comment

"Early Next Year"

Means what.. pretty vague.. sounds alot like "In The Near Future"..

Maybe.. at eSignal.. that means 2012..

No mention of the Quotes/Hotlists related issue..

Lots said on "new features and enhancements"..

But a date would be much better than.. "Early Next Year"

Comment

From an earlier post today:

I just checked with the project manager for an update and it now looks like LiveCharts 3.0 should be available around mid January.
                    Also from the 7/29 post related to the prior release estimate:
                    The next major LiveCharts release could be out as early as September and should address the data issue with the US Market Watch Hot List
                    Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 12-15-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Boy.. that project manager.. must be shi..ing in his/her pants..

It has now committed eSignal.. to what one can refer to as a committed date.. still vague.. but somewhat better than "early next year"

And that is asuming that "Mid January".. means 2011..

Maybe.. and just maybe.. by pushing a little harder.. a firm date could be had..

Comment

Working...
                      X