Only ONE trade displayed for every bid/ask change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only ONE trade displayed for every bid/ask change

As of right now on this Monday morning LiveCharts is only displaying ONE random trade (one white line on Time & Sales box on the right) per bid / ask change. That means that most of trades are never displayed, you cannot see individual investors odd lot trades hit the bid or ask etc. Since you almost certainly see 100 share automatic trades only with displaying only a fraction of trades. I don't know how stupid you think your users are but don't you think Apple Inc had more than under 1000 shares traded on the time displayed in the box (15 seconds) ? We can always unsubscribe en masse.

merimaisema

Feels good to be ignored.. that what has become of eSignal..

Just pay..

and do contact us, point out anything wrong, or ask for a credit for the half product you receive..

Ever since eSignal has taken over.. nothing but issues.. was with quote.com for over 3 years.. hard to remember there was any issue with the product.. but since the take over.. if it not one issue.. they figure out one..

it's as if they want to do away with the product..

I have searched the web for a replacement.. nothing out there with a similar setup..

So I guess.. we just pay.. and stick it out..

Mars

Comment

It works now

Now one morning later LiveCharts displays several trades (white lines) per bid/ask change so it works normally again. The other interesting thing is that as you can see in the picture there are trades displayed with 4 decimals. However it takes sometimes a few tries to launch LiveCharts to get into a server which shows those 4 decimals, often you only get 2 decimals no matter how long you wait for 4 decimal trades to happen. Could you update your servers so that people always get 4 decimals. (I mean why start rounding 4 decimal prices coming from stock exchange into 2 on your end)

Comment

Working...
      X