Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and Sales stop updating

Time and Sales stop updating but charts remains up to date

Time and Sales stalls out and stops updating - only way to get it to update again is to switch over to another ticker and back to the one originally being observed.

Is this related to the aggregation algorithm or the feed ?
    Attached Files

I'm not aware of this happening.

I don't think it's associated to the conflation as I've been running LiveCharts with ticker GOOG for about 120 minutes and the T&S window hasn't stopped (on LC-H-02).

How long does it typically take for it to stop for you?

Comment

try watching COMPQ

it seems to be random

been doing it for a while now but just got around to mentioning it

how's 3.0 coming along ?

Comment

Looking at $COMPQ on LC-H-02 for over an hour without the T&S stopping. Could you indicate the server you're connected to (via java console).

Are you able to see if the results are different from a PC?
        Attached Files

Comment

i see no way via the java console to get any info as to which server i'm connected to

as i suggested long ago you folks should put server info on your chart display maybe next to the info line you have in the lower right corner since it is important

i'm connected to port 2812 per the lower right display if that helps isolate the server and am logged in on your bxb server

as i stated it's a random issue and not a big deal but it does happen - i may have even brought it up long ago not sure - i imagine i probably did somewhere along the way

Comment

Working...
          X