X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and Sales stalled out on LC-B-01

Time and Sales stalled out on LC-B-01
    Attached Files

On 9/27 I was looking at LC-B-01 from about 8:00 AM PDT to 12:30 PM PDT with T&S on $COMPQ and the T&S was still updating each time I checked it.

I was wondering if you get any errors when it stalls in the java console. I understand (from past posts) you use a Mac which we still don't have official support for. Do you see the same problems with the T&S staling on a PC? Internet Explorer? Firefox?

Screenshot is shows my results with the java console showing when I entered $COMPQ and nothing else was added to the java console log than what is displayed. I didn't change symbols or intervals etc.
    Attached Files

Comment

despite my Mac and SeaMonkey being unsuported platforms LiveCharts is essentially a good product so don't go "breaking' it ! LOL

This is the java version i'm running under on Mac OS 10.5.8

Java Plug-in 1.5.0
      Using JRE version 1.5.0_24 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

Unfortunatel Apple in their infinite wisdom take their sweet time about Java Updates and they don't provide the latest Java for 10.5.x it's onlhy available under 10.6.x

Your applet also puts out lots of debug info so it's not easy to go back and find what the window shopwing COMPQ puts out when it stalls since my other open window is one i frequently switch symbols on generating lots of messages

As I said this problem is more an annoyance than a problem since a symbol switch and back resume the TnS display

How's 3.0 coming along ?

Comment

Working...
      X