Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get ticker to sync

cant get ticker to sync across chart - time/sales - news

seems the link/unlink to left of ticker input is supposed to somehow to that ?

but only way to sync ios to manually enter the same ticker 3 times

hmmmm

dont even see link/unlink mentioned in 3.0 documentation ?????

By default the linking syncs off the "Watch List."

If you have a symbol on the watch list and click on it, the other windows that have linking enabled, will switch to that symbol.

However you can force a symbol entered in any symbol entry field to switch the other linked windows via pressing CTRL+Enter.
    Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 02-01-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Toddl, Are you saying it's by design that when I enter a symbol in the Chart Window the Detailed Quote in the Quotes & Hot List Window doesn't switch to that symbol? I find it hard to believe that's a feature not a bug.

Comment

i have to agree with that

everything should sync off the CHART WINDOW since by far it is the window that is most used

I think the software folks need to do something about this as well

Comment

It's one of the suggestions we've sent to the LC project manager and QA.

That is, the suggestion that if a window has linking enabled, entering a symbol should switch the symbol in all link enabled windows (without the use of any special key combination).

Comment

your suggestion makes even better sense

stay on them !

Comment

syncing

when will we see a first pass at the changes to allow syncing across the different displays ?

Comment

i second that. should be changed within the next few days preferably.

Comment

anyone at Livecharts ?

yes ? no ? maybe ?

Comment

Project Management indicated that a new LC 3.0 build should be in QA tomorrow, and should be available Thursday evening 2/24.

Comment

and whats new in this upcoming release ?

sync related issues

and ?????

Comment

The Version just pushed to a QA test server is supposed to...

Linking - Symbols entered in a linked window will push that symbol to the other linked windows, don't need to CTRL+Enter to force it. No longer solely linked to the Watch List by default.

Time and Sales (T&S) - column customization (can right click and select "Columns"), to (add/remove) T&S fields...like removing the "Date" Column.

T&S - Data for the column "Types" can be abbreviated to single Letters for: B, A, T.

T&S - columns can be resized like those on the Watch List.

T&S - Highlights High/Low prices

Fix for a freezing issue related to popping out a Watch List window.

Supports the Google Chrome Browser

Comment

the latest updates version is not available it seems

Comment

Originally posted by guppy
                            the latest updates version is not available it seems
                            i don't see anything new so far.

Comment

You're not able to see it since it's on a "QA test server" and isn't expected to be available to the public until "Thursday evening 2/24"

Comment

Working...
                              X