3.0 Data table Sort Order reversed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Data table Sort Order reversed!

I utilize the data export feature extensively with may apps written around the .csv export. You have changed the sort order! Please change it back to the way it was... Or better yet go back to the old way where I can link to it write from within Excel as opposed to manually having to download it. Also data is not updating in the chart view.

Why you changed the export of quotes anyhow is beyond me . Everybody uses .txt files to feed his own software by now and all of a sudden you change it to .csv sorted in th wrong way. Please change it back to what it was on Livechart 2.please!!!!!!
    Henk

Comment

There actually is an issue being investigated which is preventing the menu item "Export Data" from being seen on client accounts.

It's supposed to appear below the "Chart Data Table" menu item.

That Export Data has the .csv export in the opposite order as the Chart Data Table export to .csv.

Comment

The entitlement that controls the display of the "Export Data" option should be accessible tomorrow.

Comment

Hi,
          The chart data table is a wonderful addition, it enables me to copy and paste directly into excel. Thanks a lot for that ! :-)

There is one bug though, when I paste into excel the decimal point disappears, lest take $SPX as an example, currently it’s at 1321.73 after pasting into Excel 2010 it becomes 132173
          My computer is set up with European decimal point (“,” instead of “.”) don’t know if that has any effect. I tried this with both Firefox and IE.

If possible, it would be nice to see the time order in the table reversed, matching the order in the export function.

Best wishes,
          Steinar

Comment

Mr. Toddl
            Export of data in Ascii and .csv worked like a charm today.

Much appriciated
            Henk

Comment

No Status message on Exzport

Why did you remove the status message on the data export? It used to say when it was complete and how many records were exported.

Comment

dlampe43,

I'm not sure I'm familiar with the method you're using to export data with LC 2.0 that is giving a status message of how many records were exported and when the data export was completed. Where do(did) you see this status message?

Could you elaborate?

Is this something that is working differently in LC 2.0 today, or currently works in LC 2.0 but not in LC 3.0?

Comment

Working...
                X