Company Name no longer displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Name no longer displayed

It used to be that when I entered a symbol in the Chart Window, the symbol and company name appeared in the lower right corner of the screen. This was useful in those circumstances when I wasn't sure if I had the right symbol. Now it just says "Connected as ........ (port 80). Why do we seem to lose functionality every time LiveCharts is updated?

Right clicking on a chart and selecting "Header Display" enables the option to display Company Name instead of symbol on the chart.

This appears in the Chart Header Symbol Pane (the line that by default has the symbol, High, Low, Last and Change)

The Option Chain window by default has the Discription Header which displays the company name, as well as the Detailed Quote Tab of the Quotes & Hot List window.

The Description Header can also be added to a watch list.

I think given that the ability exists to have different symbols populate different windows via unlinking such as the Chart, Detailed Quote, and Option Chain windows, it seems that the Company Name/Description field should be window specific.

Comment

Working...
    X