RSI calculate from esignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSI calculate from esignal

I would like to know how is the formula / fuction from Esignal to calculate RSI.

I have tried to simulate the RSI formula in a excel file and I do not have the same RSI's results from E-Signal.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards, Denis

Re: RSI calculate from signal

Denis
    eSignal calculates the RSI in the same way as QCharts and as I show in my reply to you in this thread on this same topic
    The enclosed screenshot shows you an eSignal chart with a 4 period RSI and as you can see the values returned by the study are the same as those of the spreadsheet I posted in the linked thread [the only difference being a variation of 0.01 on the most recent bar's value due probably to rounding]
    Alex

Originally posted by denisthor
    I would like to know how is the formula / fuction from Esignal to calculate RSI.

I have tried to simulate the RSI formula in a excel file and I do not have the same RSI's results from E-Signal.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards, Denis

Comment

Re: Re: RSI calculate from signal

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Denis
      eSignal calculates the RSI in the same way as QCharts and as I show in my reply to you in this thread on this same topic
      The enclosed screenshot shows you an eSignal chart with a 4 period RSI and as you can see the values returned by the study are the same as those of the spreadsheet I posted in the linked thread [the only difference being a variation of 0.01 on the most recent bar's value due probably to rounding]
      Alex

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X