Wish-List for MarketCenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish-List for MarketCenter

I'm new to MarketCenter, like it very much, am eagerly awaiting implementation of streaming charts. Also, would appreciate less cumbersome interface; design looks great but takes up too much screen real-estate.

Is there any plan for the inclusion of streaming (headline) news?

Can you add a field which will indicate daily dollar value changes of selected equities?

Looking forward to hearing what others would like to add to a whish-list.

JLS

Thanks for your input. Since the product is so new, feedback is especially helpful now and this forum is the perfect place for it. Once we have a firm list of what will be included in phase 2 ( like streaming charts ), we'll post here.

Thanks again.

Comment

One more thought, before I let it slip away: It would be helpful if we could keep indicies in an area that would not be included during field sorts. In other words, if I sort by ChgPct, I don't want $INDU and $COMPQ to be shuffled amongst my equities.

Comment

Market Center Field Request

I would also like to see a field(s) that reflect the total amount invested vs. current portfolio value. This is a useful tracking tool to those of us who closely watch our gains/losses. Thanks

Comment

Not sure if you can do this, but sure would be handy: a real-time graphical (not numeric) indication of whether a stock's volume is running above or below average; something akin to the pressure guage, I guess.

Comment

undelete

How about an "undelete" function--for those of us who are careless enough to delete portfolio entries?

Comment

With Yahoo!Finance you can, "Consolidate multiple lots of the same symbol into one entry in [the] my position view." Any chance a similar option can be added to MarketCenter?
              Thanks,
              JLS

Comment

JLS,

Thanks again for all your suggestions. I have forwarded all them over to our Product Development Team ([email protected]) for evaluation.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Hope you don't mind a bit more input.

Just took an early look at your Streaming Charts module, and sure wish the volume indicator had been positioned below rather than behind the chart. Also, at least on my notebook's screen, the pastel volume bars aren't easy on the eyes.

And is it possible to zoom in/out of the chart?

Thanks,
                  JLS

Comment

We certainly don't mind more input! In fact, we try to encourage for as much as possible. I'll pass your comments along to our development team.
                    Regards,
                    Jay F.
                    Product Manager

Comment

I like the new streaming charts but do have an idea for improvement.

At the moment a user has to EITHER right-click on a stock symbol in a portfolio and click on "chart" to call up a chart, OR click on the "streaming chart" button near the bottom of the portfolio page and key in a symbol. May I suggest that a "chart" button be created for each row / stock in a portoflio so that one click will suffice to bring up a chart ? This will help significantly if one is watching several stocks and changing charts the entire trading day.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Working...
                      X