Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday Charts

Hiya,

My intraday charts aren't working properly. The daily charts are fine. But the intraday charts aren't backfilling last weeks data, ie they start this morning at 8am. Any ideas? Or is this normal?
    Last edited by helenquenet; 07-14-2003, 01:55 AM.
    Helen

Hi Helen,

Is there any particular symbol that you are not receiving the intraday for, or it is the same for all windows? does that happen in a particular time (e.g. early in the morning UK time)?
    Last edited by MarwanAC; 07-15-2003, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Hi,

No it seems to do it on all charts. Was certainly on all Monday morning. And seems to happen a lot most mornings.
      Helen

Comment

Hi Helen,

I am located in the UK as well, and tried to reproduce that but everything seams to be ok. Does that happen before 8 AM GMT(before the market is open)? and can you see the data if you refresh the chart after 8AM GMT?

Thanks,

Comment

Hi Marwan,

Can't get any intraday charts this morning. Streaming prices and daily charts working fine. Shame, I don't think I'll be keeping MC after the trial, too many problems. A real pity because when it works it's pretty ideal for what I want
          Helen

Comment

Exited totally and restarted and it seems to be streaming now but no backdata from last week on the charts yet.
            Helen

Comment

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting back,
              I passed this issue to our engineering team.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X