Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTSE 100 not working for the second day running

Hello,

the FTSE streaming charts are not working again. The only FTSE chart I can get is a daily. For some reason the DAX and US charts never break. Maybe I should start trading the DAX...

Can I at least have an assurance that someone is working on fixing it? If the Dow/S&P feed was broken, you would be fixing it quickly or desperately reassuring your customers.

There is no point in launching Marketcenter in Europe and leaving a broken feed. I use this to trade, and have no back up as I trusted a major name like esignal to work. I was wrong.

I really want this product to work, as it has many positive aspects. But to leave UK users in the familiar position of glorified beta testers is not on, and I'm only giving it until Monday.

Thanks for your time, I hope you can fix it.

I didn't think I was that hard on you.

Someone on Trade2Win in the UK says that it will be on at 1.00 p.m.

Is this a possiblity?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Ghostdog,

I am researching this now and will have some information at a later date, please can you PM me with your username and password.

Thanks,
      Graeme Ballard,
      eSignal Support

Comment

I didn't think I was that hard on you.

Someone on Trade2Win in the UK says that it will be on at 1.00 p.m.

Is this a possiblity?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Ghostdog,

Please can you let me know if the charts are working for you now?
          You might have interruptions as our engineers will be looking at your account.

Thanks,
          Graeme Ballard,
          eSignal Support

Comment

No, still down. US and DAX are OK.

Comment

It's still not working, but I have recieved this baffling reply from tech support:

"I have checked the Streaming Chart for this symbol and it is displaying ok. I am not seeing the problems you are reporting nor have we had reports of problems with the Streaming Charts. I will check with Quality Assurance to see what may be the cause of this issue and how we can fix it".

I don't understand how they can think it works, when at least 3 people on this board are reporting that it doesn't, and your engineers are trying to fix it. I won't bother emailing tech support again.

Comment

Hi,

There must have been a crossed wire here.
                I will alert everyone to the fact that this is happening so it will not repeat itself again.
                Tech Support is a very reliable group and I am sure it's just a one off.
                Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
                Graeme Ballard,
                eSignal Support

Comment

OK GB,

hope you sort it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X