Painfully SLOW and unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painfully SLOW and unstable

Anybody else having problems with this new SW ? I called the support people and they said "My PC works fine" What a bunch of crap. No, it is not my PC, not it is not my video card, YES it is omething w/ your sw or some install I don't have right. ANybody else having problems?????

MC

Working excellent for me. Just as fast as eSignal running both side by side.

Always hard to tell what you are seeing. Do the normal restart your PC and log in again. Was it working for you before or are you a new user?
    Chuck
    @eSignal

Comment

Gee, glad to hear it works well for you - that helps me a lot to fix my problems. I am a customer, not someone who works at the company.

Of course I restarted and rebooted, and re-everything . In fact, the stupid thing freezes about ten times a day and I have to restart no mater what. SO, instead of telling me that everything works great for you, why don't you try something a little more on point to your customer.

Yes, NASDAQ live quotes worked great until ESIGNAL took over. Thoughts?

Comment

Hi jrhm,

We're sending you a private message to obtain account information. We'll need this to better trouble shoot your issue.

Thanks,

Comment

I sent your customer support people email, because I don't want to pay long distance charges to help you fix your products, and I have not heard ANYTHING back.

Your quotes don't keep up, you cant resize without halting my whole computer, option chains dont work, WHAT THE HELL????????? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR PRODUCT TO WORK - DOES ANYBODY GIVE A SH**?

Comment

Hi jrhm,

I sent you an email upon entering my post. I believe we can help you with your problem should you respond to my email. Just in case you did not receive it, send me an email at this address along with your Customer Identification number and we'll get in touch with you.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Comment

Working...
            X