QCharts - SLOW DATA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QCharts - SLOW DATA

HELP PLEASE...Can you provide ANY information as to when you anticipate the ongoing problem with SLOW data with QCharts being resolved?? Like the product but am certainly getting frusterated with the slow data...will consider your response as to how long to wait before switching vendors, thanks

The main method we are looking at to address this issue is changing QCharts so that the real-time data will be fed by the eSignal Network. This will provide a "best-of-breed" product that will have a much, more stable server environment and a speedier quote delivery, along with QCharts' great interface. We continue our exploratory research on this project, however as for your question as to when this will happen, it is too early along in the process to provide a hard target for this release. Thanks for your interest on this subject.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I was hoping you guys would go that route. Getting bad chart fills today again. Eminis often freeze up even though the connection shows green. Problems get worse with higher volume like today.
      Please put a priority on this, as it is the only major problem I have with Q Charts and the main reason I consider a different platform.

Comment

This is certainly one of our highest priority items with QCharts. As moving to the eSignal network will likely take a significant amount of time to implement, we have started to update existing servers to a new S&P Comstock feed, with more on the way. If you would like to take a look at the coming improvements, please use Ctrl-Alt-N from within QCharts, and then double-click a server to switch to one within the following range.

cc-12.mia through cc-18.mia and cc-10.sc8 through cc-11.sc8
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

FYI when I attempted to access several of those servers in the posted ranges, they would not connect. I'd say about half did and half did not.

Comment

Still serious data delays and charts not filling. Those servers that supposedly would show the improvements from the Comstock feed are no better than the others.
            I cannot trade with this kind of data problem. Will take a break and then change chart services if this does not improve soon.
            What is interesting is QCharts had been working fine right up to the takeover by ESignal. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
            X