slow data=death to my portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow data=death to my portfolio

I have emailed esignal regarding discrepancies in data between IB and Qcharts and I have not recieved a reply. I am concerned regarding data stream delays as great as 3-4 minutes. C'mon guys! Get with it already! Nice charts-shame about the delay!I have subscribed for 4 years thus far. I won't be putting up with these kinds of problems for very long before you lose my business.

Salty115

This is my first time using QCharts, I have signed up for a free trial. I feel the software is wonderful but I've found it unusable because of the slow data feed. Sometimes it takes several minutes for a chart to show up. I don't see how anyone can use this to trade.

Comment

QCharts has turned into a first class piece of s**t over the last couple of months.

Works fine before the open, then is totally useless for an hour after the open. Enter a symbol and it hangs forever. Kill the task and you have to play server roulette to reconnect, only to hang again a couple of minues later. Then sometimes you get charts in 2 of 4 windows in different time frames.

End of day comes close to being as bad.

It's not my installation of QCharts if it works fine before the market. And I shouldn't have to hunt for a server that works... that's just totally stupid.

It's worse than useless after the open... it becomes a distraction trying to get it working again.

How eSignal can continue to charge for the junk that QCharts has become is amazing. They should stop billing current users until they can offer something that works.

I have had an eSignal subscription as backup... I'm close to cancelling both and looking for a viable alternative.

Comment

Working...
      X