miNY Energy Futures on QCharts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miNY Energy Futures on QCharts

A question on the QCharts Yahoo Group was posted asking, "Any chance getting the Nymex/CME energy minis into Q (QCharts) now that Esignal owns both S&P (Comstock) and Q?"

To answer that question for both the Yahoo Groups community and the eSignal Central community, we are working towards this goal by creating prototypes that use the eSignal data feed. We are making some significant strides along this path, and from what I've seen so far of these internal builds, the outlook is quite positive. As always, the question of when arises. To determine how long this will take to create, it would take significant research and time. Time that could be spent moving this project along the path via normal development.

We are building the foundation for what will be a very successful blend of technologies (eSignal & QCharts), and look forward to working with the communities to make this product the best it can be. As always, if you have any ideas about how we can improve QCharts, please email us direct at [email protected]
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

ECN garbage

The ECN computers inject phantom bids and asks which have no material basis. 80% of the Comstock trace is encumbered with this useless noise. No one can use this non-information, but obviously it overlaods the servers and confounds every aspect of what providers and users are trying to do. The only valid information in the trace is the best bid and best ask updates plus the executions. Filtering the useless noise at the server would improve the service at no loss to anyone. The filtering hit on delivery would be in the 30 millisecond range,i.e., not relevant . As a market pro of many decades I would like to challenge anyone who thinks they know markets to contradict what I've stated above.

I will continue to raise this point until I get someone at Esignal or wherever to implement what is the clear solution to all the problems.

Comment

Working...
    X