Qcharts EOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qcharts EOD

I am eSignal EOD subscriber and would like to use a better TA program than the one that comes with eSignal. Is there an EOD version of Qcharts using eSignal data?

Naj

Naj,

QCharts doesn't have an End-of-Day product offering at this time. Might I suggest you take a look at Advanced GET End-of-Day. It has more advanced technical analysis, and uses eSignal Wizard as its data feed.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I already own GET EOD however the Qcharts TA module has alot of features which GET does not have e.g. being able to reanchor any of the 3 pitchfork points anywhere on the chart. Is there any way to use the Qcharts TA module with my esignal data subscription?

Rgs

Comment

At this time, there are no plans to make the eSignal End-of-Day package compatible with QCharts front-end interface, however I'll forward the recommendation onto our eSignal Product Developers as a suggestion to implement the pitchfork anchor implementation of QCharts.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

According to what I read in the "90 day update" thread, phase one is to integrate the QCharts application with the eSignal Data Manager. My EOD subscription allows me to use the eSignal Data Manager only outside of market hours so would I be able to use Qcharts outside of markets then?

I really want to use the Qcharts application. It's charting features are ideal for the way I trade and I don't know any other software which impliments the studies the way Qcharts does. My dilemma is that I only trade using daily/weekly/monthly bars so I don't see any need to be paying the extra $70+ a month.

Naj

Comment

The eSignal EOD subscription allows the use of the eSignal software and the eSignal Data Manager outside of regular trading hours, however it won't include access to the QCharts application. The use of the QCharts software is, and will be, a separate subscription than eSignal EOD.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X