Question on Breadthalizer Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Breadthalizer Data

I recently reviewed the 90 Day Update on QC from Esignal.

I wanted to bring up a concern I have about the impact that
    "retooling" the QC delivery infrastructure might have on
    some of its legacy resources.

Namely, the QC Breadthalizer statistics.

These are custom statistics generated by QC and placed out on the feed with all the regular exchange-generated data.

I have used these symbols since starting with QC in 1999, and they are indispensible to my trading.

I would FREAK OUT if you for some reason would alter or discontinue generating these statistics. Which you might decide to do if ESignal thinks nobody uses them.

So let me stand up and say "The Breadthalizer stats are great"

Please include them in any reworking of QFeed!!

Any thoughts, comments?

Here is my affirmative vote that the Breadthalizer information is unique, indispensable, and sets QCharts apart form the rest of the pack. To loose this data would gravely cripple a superlative product and probably result in the loss of a significant number of clients.

Comment

Thank you both for the feedback. We have every intention to port the breadthalizer symbols to the eSignal feed. This will occur during Phase 2 of our current QCharts conversion project. Please see the 90 Day Update Thread for further information about this project.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

The breadthalyzer is a key component of QCharts. Please by all means keep that feature. The volume totals alone are great trading indicators.

Comment

Working...
        X