No announcement yet.

How to get in touch with QCharts sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get in touch with QCharts sales?

I have tried for a couple of days, several times, to reach customer services at qchart.com. Using "Send us an email" that can be found at http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...e.asp?aid=3147 results in a rejected mail appearing in your own mailbox. The message in the rejected mail is something like:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
    Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    [email protected]"

I am currently using a free 30 day trial and need to contact customer service using
    email . Is it possible in any way?

Needless to say, this isn't really something that increases trust in qcharts.

thanks,
    Grumpy

I have just been contacted by customer services via email, not an hour passed since posting the message below. Great .

Moderator, please feel free to delete this thread.

thanks,
    (not so) Grumpy

Comment

Me too

I'm the same - several days ago I filled out the QCharts "send us an email" form and got the same "Delivery to the following recipients failed" message reply.

So I filled out an eSignal "send us an email" form and have heard nothing!

I started the 30day QCharts trial and paid US$43 for exchange data and then 10 days later got another US$70 charged to my Visa for what?

What kind of free trial is that?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed report Grumpy. We have the incorrect email address linked off that email form so we'll get that fixed on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mcdirt, on those charges, did you add any services to your account 10 days in? If so, you would get another charge for exchange fees.

Shoot me a PM with your information and I'll have someone email you back on Monday (US time). QC Support operates M-F 9-5 ET.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X