Migration QuoteCom eSignal 3rd Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration QuoteCom eSignal 3rd Software

I use Quote Com data feed with IRT Investor software (Linnsoft) as charting and market analysis toolkit and I do not know if I could stay with eSignal data feed in the future.

So, I need to know all the results of this transition in connection with my IRT charting software.

If I understood well, I will have to use the eSignal version of IRT once the release of QCharts 6.0 is out ("later this year" eSignal said) and will have to change a lot of symbols and will loose a lot of features:
    -many fundamental QuoteComl data items
    -quote.com hot lists
    -unlimited number of symbols at a time.

Am I right?

Also, in order to "pave up" the way for this migration, is it possible to signup for a delayed data low cost eSignal account for some monthes and run in parallel for awhile in preparation for the
    changeover at that point my eSignal account goes to realtime?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Jean-Pierre

Jean-Pierre,

You actually won't be forced to switch to the eSignal version of IRT upon the release of QCharts 6.0. This is because the Continuum network that supports QCharts 5.1 will remain fully operational when 6.0 comes out. It is not until sometime after QCharts 6.1's release (~Spring '07,) that you have to switch. We will provide plenty of notification when that time comes in order to lessen the impact on users as much as possible.

Regarding getting used to eSignal symbology to prepare for the eventual changeover, we recommend upgrading to QCharts 6.0 when it's released, which will provide a data source choice at the time of login.

If you have any other questions, please post back.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X