emini data gaps tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emini data gaps tonight?

Don't see this very often but I am seeing large chart data gaps tonight in the eminis Russell S&P, NQ and YM as well. Anyone else seeing this. Looks blank from around 1130 am to 3:30 or so, and whats wierd is ,the charts seemed fine in real time this afternoon. Changing servers seems to have no effect thus far.

Hi Doc,

I'm not seeing this problem. All my e-Minis look fine tonight (looking at MIA 08 server right now.)

Good luck,
    T

Comment

Likewise mine seem ok on cc-02.sc8. Have you tried restarting QCharts? If that doesn't work, perhaps exit QCharts, delete the QCharts/Temp folder and restart QCharts.
      Attached Files
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Seems to be server specific. Some OK, other's not. Maybe, given the time right now that so called "midnight refresh" is in progress, cycling thru various servers. Or not <grin>.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys. I deleted the files in the temp folder, all seems to be running fine now.
          I do have an ongoing crash problem when I shift from one workspace to another at times. This only happens sporadically. Am starting to think it might be something in my video card? Any ideas on the cause would bel welcome. By crash, I mean QCharts freezes up completely and has to be forced to shut down. This is on a PC running XP.
          Thanks

Comment

We did find a few servers in Miami that had this problem. They will be corrected this evening.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Hi Doc,

I have had QCharts crash on me when I used the Hotkeys to switch workspaces in rapid succession... like when I forget which workspace is on hotkey 1 or hotkey 2, etc so I would switch between them very rapidly, but the crash doesn't "lock" QCharts... it just shuts itself down very abruptly. QCharts just disappears like "poof!" It is no problem to reload it, but it is a little disturbing when it happens.

Now, I switch slowly and allow the workspace to fully load and settle first before switching (I am learning patience!) and have not had this happen of late.

Don't know if this helps.

Cheers,
              T

Comment

Working...
              X