Tabs in Chart Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs in Chart Window

Are there any plans to put interval (and symbol) tabs within the QCharts Chart window itself similar to the eSignal Chart window? If so, it would make it much easier and quicker to change and view intervals than manually typing in an interval or using a dropdown box.

Great idea. I'm personally a fan of the Favorites Toolbar, which is the item that accomplishes the quick way to change intervals and symbols to that which you refer.

We're currently working on getting QCharts 6.0 assembled for the upcoming public beta, so that feature won't be in this version. However, we'll consider this suggestion for a future enhancement of QCharts.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Jay,

Thank you.

While you are at it, would you also consider implementing the window checkbox coloring scheme that you also use in eSignal. It has been some time since I looked at that but I remember you can group/link multiple windows by changing the color in the checkbox.

QCharts basically offers just one color, green. Those windows that are checked green will change as the user changes symbols. Offering more colors will allow those of us using multiple monitors to better group/link various windows together. This might also prevent us from having to start multiple instances of QCharts. We can use the various colors to accomplish the same thing.

Comment

Jay,

Did you receive my email regarding those additional feature requests? If so, do you see the merit of adding them to the platform?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, and they're all great ideas; thanks for sending them in. You should have an email reply in your Inbox with more details.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X