currency charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• currency charts

Hi, I've had a heck of a time finding a service that has currency charts that can customized and annotated. Does eSignal provide a service like this or does anyone know of a good service that provides this? Thank you.

selfinvestor
    Not sure what you mean with "customized and annotated". Anyhow eSignal does provide currency charts for both Forex and futures contracts and the charts can be customized. For information on Forex data in eSignal see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

QCharts has a comment field in each quote sheet that you define that can be used for annotating the instrument. You can annotate charts by inserting text boxes as often as you want. QCharts charts can be customized in many, many ways. Not sure what currencies are available at present, but I am sure eSignal will be adding more currencies to QCharts in the near future.

Good luck,
      T

Comment

thx guys, I suppose what I'm looking for is a service similiar to stockcharts.com that provides affordable currency charts that I can draw trend lines and moving averages on, switch between multiple time frames, etc. I've found features like this here and at metastock, but really don't want to shell out $100 or more just for charting.

the free sites I have found have a limited number of currencies and/or limited annotating options.

Comment

Working...
        X