Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features of eSignal-network

Hello,

1.) I'm glad to see that once QCharts users are connected to the eSignal-network, we will still enjoy years of intraday history, but how about viewing unlimited number of symbols at a time?

2.) Will you add "market depth" and Pink Sheets (I can already view Pinksheets prices with QCharts, but no Bid/Ask and the volume/#ticks is totally wrong)?

3.) Will the quality of data (speed, reliability ...) be the same as for the eSignal subscribers, or are there some sort of hierarchies your servers will treat QCharts, eSignal and eSignal Pro customers?

P.S.: I didn't receive the confirmation email when I subscribed to this forum (the email is correct).

Thanks
    Paul.

Hello Paul,

Indeed, there will be changes made once Qcharts moves over to the eSignal network. I can tell you that once Qcharts draws it's data from the eSignal network, the quality of the data will be the same as all other eSignal customers.

I cannot comment to much on features due to pending tests. Once we are complete and ready to roll out the new Qcharts, we will definitely notify all Qcharts customers of the changes and/or any additions made.

Thank You,
    J.J.
    Qcharts support

Comment

Jay,

I understand you don't want to comment at this stage, but please let me suggest that in case you won't continue the "unlimited symbols in Quotesheets" feature, that you might consider it as an upgrade option. The reason is that there are hardly any data feeds that support this feature (I believe only Realtick - which quality is inferior to eSignal i my opinion - and Tenfore do), to be honest that was the only reason I have chosen QCharts.

P.S.: you still think that the beta of QCharts 6 will be out this year?

Thanks again.
      Paul

Comment

Working...
      X