Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol Limit to 200 ONLY

I am testing the QCharts 6.0 pre-Beta

I am on QCharts Plus, according to the website, my symbol limit is 500. BUT I am currently being restricted to only 200.

Can someone assist? Thanks.

Hello,

We are still looking into your inquiry. It is understood that you should have 500 symbols based on your account. Our database group is look into this.

I will post their response here as soon as I find out.

Comment

I have the same problem. I have the QCharts Plus package (username 'pduthie'), but the data manager says I only have 200 symbols.

I normally only have 20 stock symbols on the screen at once, but when I open an option montage for something with a lot of strikes, I instantly run out of symbols (like AMD for example).

Looking at the symbols list in the data manager, it does not seem that the data manager is deleting the old symbols once I switch the montage to a different symbol.

It also seems to load ALL symbols, even if I hide most of them with a filter (ie, display only ATM options).

Comment

Thanks for the feedback on the Pre-Beta.

We're working on resolving the disparity between Plus and regular accounts. The Plus accounts should have 500 symbols in a few business days.

Regarding the bug of the symbol count not correctly clearing out, we have that corrected in an internal build that is being tested. Upon the next release of the next beta, we'll have that fixed.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X