International Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Data

HI, I have downloaded Qcharts 6 and read all the instructions.

1) Is INTERNATIONAL DATA available with the last beta version ?

2) I'm requiring to log on the data source "esignal network" and not the continum, however the beta version forces me back on the continum server each time....

Are other people experiencing the same problem ?

3) Account Maintenance
    I have checked on account maintenance to pay for International data....but this seems impossible for now....although it is clearly recommended in the instructions ?

Do you all get the same thing ?

Many Thanks for your reply and help ....
    OH

Hello OH,

Regarding #1...
    International data will be made available upon the "gold release" of QCharts 6.0, so it is not available yet for the beta test.

#2...
    If you choose eSignal as the data source, you will get data from the eSignal servers. You can confirm this by looking at the QCharts 6.0 titlebar (look for E,c for eSignal-mode or C,e for Continuum-mode.) QCharts 6.0 actually makes a connection to both the Continuum servers and the eSignal servers no matter what setting you select there. It's just a matter of what servers are the primary data source. In E,c mode, all data comes from eSignal except Breadthalizers (QC: symbols) and Hot Lists. In C,e mode all data comes from Continuum.

#3...
    Sorry for the confusion on the beta page. 6.0 will have international and forex data, but it has not been released yet to the public. I'll have the beta page reworded for the next beta release.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X