Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem w/CME intraday

I'm using QCharts 5.1
    My D/W charts show CME closed at 527.85; intraday charts all show CME close of 526.03 -

I tried a couple of different servers, now on cc-01a, intraday charts still show error.

Is there something I need to do to my system to correct?

If this is a system error, how do I report?

Thanks

Re: Problem w/CME intraday

Originally posted by fadeley
    I'm using QCharts 5.1
    My D/W charts show CME closed at 527.85; intraday charts all show CME close of 526.03 -
    I tried a couple of different servers, now on cc-01a, intraday charts still show error.
    Is there something I need to do to my system to correct?
    If this is a system error, how do I report?
    Thanks
    Intraday charts mechanically reflect the last trade before the end of the regular trading hours (RTH) day. In the case of CME (a NYSE stock) it's 16:00. However, there can be trades after the regular close.

These usually are "market on close" orders and are marked as regular trades. A regular trade being BATE=Trade and Indicator=blank as viewed in Time&Sales. See screenshot. These will be reflected in the Daily chart prices. FWIW, QCharts and eSignal work the same way.

Usually the regular (not All Session) trade prices that post after market close are near where the stock was trading at close. Sometimes not. The black-background items with Agency Cross (or Form-T for Nasdaq) are All Sessions and do not reflect in Daily Bar.

This is just the way it works.

LAM
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X