• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Canadian Symbols [Import from Yahoo Groups]

From the QCharts Yahoo Groups list

Is symbol ME:SXFU7 still available on Qcharts. Also TSE:ISPTXC

Hi,

I use to get charts on Qcharts for the symbol "ME:SXFZ6" (now ME:SXFU7 I guess) from the Mntreal Futures Exchange and TSE:ISPTXC (S&P 500 TSX composite index of the Toronto Stock Exchange 300 or 60 stocks). Not sure of the true source of that one. When esignal took over I did not bother subscribing to continue to get these. Now I am thinking about it.

Are they still available? Will they be available with the new version
    that has the exchange based time stamps. In other words can esignal provide data from the Montreal futures exchange as well as the index I provided here. I was getting delayed. If these symbols are still available delayed I may decide to get real time later. The esignal sign up screen does not seem to have the Montreal futures exchange. So what gives there if these are available.

Thanks,
    John.
    John,

Montreal Futures will be available for QCharts 6.0 once it is released, and it is also available on QCharts 5.1. The symbol for the S&P Canada 60 futures will be SXF U7-MX on QCharts 6.0. Below is a look at the exchange fees for Canadian futures associated with QCharts 6.0 (the number on the left is for non-pro's and on the right is for pro's.)

Regarding the TSX indices, they are still available on QCharts 5.1 (TSE:ISPTXC), and will continue to be available on QCharts 6.0 ($TSX-TC). The TSE does require a subscription to their real-time service in order to receive this data in real-time, however you can get all of North American stocks and indices delayed into one bundle for $5 if you would prefer to go that route.
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager
X