No announcement yet.

July 4th data messing up my indicators!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th data messing up my indicators!

help! I can't trade until they fix it cause its scewing up my indicators by having straight lines across for July 4th. Thanks!

Mattman,

The July 4th holiday has been fully adjusted via the MktHours.inf file, and this was done prior to the holiday happening. If you continue to have charts that are not adjusted, then either the MktHours.inf file was not updated on your PC (less likely) or there is a MktHours.unf file in the QCharts directory that is overwriting the updated .inf file (more likely.)

If there is a MktHours.unf present, then removing or renaming the file will allow QCharts to use the MktHours.inf file that has the updated session and holiday info.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

its driving me crazy. i rename and delete the mkt. hours file but it still comes back everytime i log on qcharts and the 3rd and 4th of July data is messed up. how do i delete it forever?????? i haven't been able to trade in over a week because of this crap!

Comment

ok i just searced my computer for ever mkthours file and deleted them all and now my qcharts are right.

Comment

Glad to hear all is well now, Matt. It does sound like you had a MktHours.unf file in there that was overwriting the .inf version that we were sending out to you. After deleting the .unf, the correct hours from the .inf took over and the holiday was removed correctly.

Thanks for following up to let us know you're back in business.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X