QLink problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLink problems

I'm running the downloadable version of QLink, and I've also tried a beta version. At the same time I'm also running QCharts.

After a while (5-10 minutes) I get network problems. It seems for example IE is unable to open new connections (so browsing is impossible). The situation is remedied if I exit QLink. But if I start QLink again, the problem comes back.

Anyone else had this problem? Any hints on how to resolve this? It's annoying, to say the least.

cheers,
    Grumpy

I'm not familiar with this issue.

The newest Qlink beta 2.0 goes through a different code and network, so if 1.0 was problematic, this should not cause the problem.

Here is a link to a post regarding the 2.0 beta
    Qlink 2.0 Beta

Perhaps there is a conflict with Qlink and another program causing IE to not work. Are you able to use a different browser like Firefox or Opera?

Comment

Thank you ToddI for your reply. The nature of the problem makes it somewhat complicated for me to dig into (during market hours) and since no one else seems to have had the problem I'm leaving it at that for the moment and using a backup feed.

I am a user of QCharts 5.x and I have not decided yet if I will stay with QCharts when you switch to 6.x and remove the continuum support. Also I just learned that color coded tick charts won't be available in version 6.0 (and perhaps not even in 6.1), another reason to consider alternatives (see this link).

regards,
      Grumpy
      Last edited by grumpy; 08-04-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X