Some questions ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions ...

I'm not signed up with Qcharts atm so wanted to ask some questions.

1. As far as tick charts go; can you put like different values in for tick meaning like 200 333 1000 etc? so it will draw the candle based on the above tick value?

2. Can you still run the old 5.xxx qcharts the one that has 'unlimited' back data and run 6.0 beta at the same time?
    I want to use the new features in qcharts but the main reason I want to use qcharts is for the intra day data dating for back.

3. any chance we'll see candle volume or 3line break charts in the future?

4. Is there still a way to use qcharts to output data so you can use it with another program? either by saving it or by direct feed?

thanks

Re: Some questions ...

Originally posted by DJXput
    1. As far as tick charts go; can you put like different values in for tick meaning like 200 333 1000 etc? so it will draw the candle based on the above tick value?
    QCharts doesn't yet have this feature, but we may be adding it in a future release. eSignal does have feature; here's an example of a 233-tick on the mini-russell.

2. Can you still run the old 5.xxx qcharts the one that has 'unlimited' back data and run 6.0 beta at the same time?
    I want to use the new features in qcharts but the main reason I want to use qcharts is for the intra day data dating for back.
    QCharts 5.1 and QCharts 6.0 can be run simultaneously on the same PC.

3. any chance we'll see candle volume or 3line break charts in the future?
    We don't currently have those features on the development list for QCharts, however eSignal does have 3 Line Break (aka Point Break) charts.

4. Is there still a way to use qcharts to output data so you can use it with another program? either by saving it or by direct feed?
    You can output data in a dynamic way using QLink or you can statically export data using the Export function under the Chart menu. If you are looking to use QLink, I would recommend trying out the next version of QLink currently in beta. This can be found at http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=22745
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X