Tick Chart price volume color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Chart price volume color

Wanted to know if there is any way you guys can get a patch to add colors to the tick bars and tick volume? This was brought up back in Feb and it was said that maybe in ver 6.1.

The reason given, if I remember correctly, was there wasn't an open or close reference to base it on. How about based on an uptick/downtick?

There is a large group of Qchart 5.x users that find this very useful. So much so that many have have added Quotetracker (in addition to Qcharts) just to get this function. Some might decide to use QT for everything.

Any chance of getting a patch to do this?

Thanks,

Ezzy

I would also like to see the same enhancement added to eSignal, not just QCharts. I downloaded QuoteTracker last night but I would prefer it if eSignal charted the tic bars as outlined by Ezzy.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by aereoplain; 08-04-2007, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I am a user of QCharts 5.x and I have not decided yet if I will stay with QCharts when you switch to 6.x and remove the continuum support.

If you could provide color coded tick charts as suggested by Ezzy at least I can stop running an extra program (QT) just for that. But not in 6.1, I'd like to see that in 6.0 .

thanks,
      Grumpy

Comment

Thanks for bringing this suggestion up. I do like the idea, and we should be able to do this for 6.1. Regarding the coloring of the uptick (green) vs. downtick (red)... what would you like to do if the tick is neither up or down? Would you like it to keep its last color or would you prefer it to have a neutral color setting? (i.e. black)
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Tick Charts

A Neutral color would be great. Black or Dk Gray would work. I personally use either a white or light gray screen. Ideally being able to choose the colors would be best.

I'd like to add to an earlier suggestion for the level II, thread here:

Thanks - EZ

Comment

Working...
          X