Upgrading Your QCharts Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Your QCharts Software

As we approach the official QCharts 6.0 release at the end of this month, we're turning a new page in QCharts evolution. By bringing in eSignal as the main data provider for QCharts, we're solidifying the product’s future by attaching to a data network that is dedicated to ensuring that data flows quickly and reliably to each user’s desktop. In addition, we’ll be bringing over all the international exchanges and Forex data that is available on that network.

QCharts 6.1 will be following later in the year and will make the conversion to the eSignal network complete by using eSignal-based Hot Lists, Breadthalizer Stats, etc., among other enhancements. 6.1 will be a required upgrade as the Continuum network will be discontinued approximately 30 days after 6.1’s release.

This week’s poll is looking to see how many of you will be upgrading to QCharts 6.0 when the official release comes or if you are waiting until QCharts 6.1 to upgrade.

Thank you for your valuable input; if you would like to comment further on this topic, please post your feedback here.
    I have already upgraded to QCharts 6.0 via the Beta Program
    21.43%
    I plan on upgrading to QCharts 6.0 once it is officially released
    21.43%
    I will be waiting until QCharts 6.1 comes out
    7.14%
    I will stay on QCharts 5.1 for as long as possible
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Beta 6.0

While the process of flipping the QCharts over to the Esignal feed has led to some dissatisfaction (that's why they call it Beta), I am now very confident in the accuracy of the information received. As of late, I have confirmed reported pricing with a colleague and the information is accurate and complete. I trade lumber futures and the contract is an open outcry instrument which makes the reporting of the latest bid/ask problematic due to the manual entry of the information (as opposed to an electronic market).

Though there are still some tics left to iron out, I now have confidence enough to trade on the information received and look forward to the completion of 6.1

Comment

Working...
    X