Feature request - remembering print setup settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature request - remembering print setup settings

I thought there was a Feature Request thread here, but I'm not finding it at the moment... So I'll start a new one.

One annoyance with QCharts is that it doesn't remember my Print Setup settings between sessions. I always want my chart / workspace printouts to be in Landscape mode, but QCharts always defaults to Portrait when I shut it down and restart. I've wasted a few sheets of paper because of this.

So, my request is in some future version to have QCharts remember the last settings I made in the Print Setup dialog. This would seem to be a simple feature, and my printer would appreciate not having to repeat jobs.

Thanx.

Appreciate the suggestion. We have this on our list of items for a possible enhancement to a future release of QCharts.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

It would also be nice to have a Preference set to print in a white backgrond as well.

Carol

Comment

I will second that, in my own thread. I have a copy of my workspace with a white backgrounds which is different than my primary workspace to spare my poor color cartridge on the printer...

Comment

Jay,

Is this still on the radar? I just started searched for another topic and realized that this doesn't appear implemented in 6.2.1 that I'm using.

Still annoying!

Thanx...

Comment

Working...
          X