No response to email sent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response to email sent.

I sent an email using the form at http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/contact/ regarding a problem with my account. It was sent on the 19th (last Sunday) at 3:15pm. I asked two questions. I have received no response.

Is there another way to get to Customer Service, for example, an email address that goes to a mailbox that is looked at?

Frustrated,
    T

All emails are typically answered within one business day so it certainly sounds like something may have happened to that inquiry you sent. Sorry about the delay.

If you ever send us an email and don't hear back within a day or so, you have two immediate options. Go to our QCharts Contact Us page and either give us a call or email our Customer Service Management Team via the Customer Care (link listed at the bottom).

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Scott,

I just re-submitted the questions using the Contact Us form. I will hold my breath until I get a response.

Per your advice, I will plan to submit questions two or more times in the future.

Perhaps it would be more efficient if Customer Service would just respond the first time.

This is not the first time that "something may have happened to the inquiry." Is there is an email "address" that I could use to send a traditional email using traditional email software and not this web-based form that does not appear to work?

In my opinion, there is a flaw in a process that requires multiple submissions of questions to Customer Service. I do not ask questions just for fun.

If I don't pass out holding my breath, I will let you know what happens on my end. I would appreciate someone on your end looking into the process with the intent of fixing it.

T

Comment

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding here. You only need to send one email. We routinely receive and respond to 6000 to 9000 emails each month and most within one business day.

I can't say why you didn't get a response to your email last week but we set-up multiple ways to contact us in the event something doesn't work as it should. We test our forms regularly and they appear to be functioning OK.

Why do we use forms? Exposed email addresses are the bloodline for spammers as they sweep sites looking for new addresses to hit. We have literally had over 500,000 spam messages in a given day! We use forms so we can encode special characters that insure the email gets through our email filtering systems.

If you PM me your email or the name you entered in the form, I'll be sure it was received.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your offer. I said I will just plan to send two or more emails, not that I will send two automatically. As I said, this is not the first time I have been ignored by your Customer Service. It is extremely frustrating to ask questions and have them not be answered for whatever reason. All I can do is assume either:

1. the system is faulty (emails not getting sent);
          2. the process is at fault (mail fell through the cracks); or
          3. Customer Service deliberately chooses to ignore certain questions or people.

I believe it fell through the cracks, but having it happen multiple times, one has to wonder.

I am impressed by the volume of emails you receive, yet if you are a growing business, I would expect this number to grow. If there are not enough support staff to handle the email load, perhaps that problem should also be corrected.

A particular point of frustration for me is the perception that customer support does not support the customer. I do not want to have to PM you to get my questions answered any more than I want to go through management to do this. I would prefer my questions be answered by processes designed for this purpose, not by making them an exception. I do appreciate your offer and please do not take this personally.

T

BTW: still no answer from the second submission but it has only been 4 1/2 hours.

Comment

DOES CUSTOMER SERVICE EXIST????

Update: None.

I still have received no response.

I resubmitted the questions for a third time today after not getting a reply from the first and second requests.

I do not appreciate someone changing the subject of this thread. I am still questioning whether Customer Service exists at eSignal for QCharts users (besides the fantastic technical help we get on this forum from Jay, Mike, Alex and others!)

Comment

Hi tradertom,

All our incoming emails from 9/24 have been replied to already so my concern is that something local is preventing your emails from coming in. We are receiving a steady flow of incoming emails and extensively tested our email forms (both on our LAN and outside our Network) and did not find any discrepancies with our system.

In checking the remaining received emails from today I don't see any with name Tom referenced. Please PM me your QCharts Username and email address so that we can further troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you,
              Ray P.
              eSignal Support

Comment

Update: I am happy to report that I have been answered by Customer Service. I appreciate anyone who helped me through this in any way.

Consider the topic closed.
                Tom

Comment

It still seems strange why it took so long. As Ray mentioned, we tested the the system and checked all the email boxes and could not find a problem nor an outstanding email from the day you indicate you sent it. Sometimes, we just need to start with a specific example and find the trail. To do that, we need the user's help in most cases, as in this case.

Please send Ray or I a PM with the email address you used so we can sniff the trail.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X