Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Futures (need additional subscriptions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futures (need additional subscriptions?)

Hello all,

Great forums, very helpful. I've done some searching but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure I've missed it somewhere.

I used Qcharts back in 2001 for a year or so. I just started using it again. I'm trying to bring up the Dow Jones, Nasdaq and S&P500 futures (those shown before the market opens on CNBC).

I finally got the DJ07Z to come up (DJZ7) but I get nothing for the ND07Z and SP07Z. I am assuming I'm missing a subscription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Re: Futures (need additional subscriptions?)

Originally posted by ph0yce
    Hello all,

Great forums, very helpful. I've done some searching but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure I've missed it somewhere.

I used Qcharts back in 2001 for a year or so. I just started using it again. I'm trying to bring up the Dow Jones, Nasdaq and S&P500 futures (those shown before the market opens on CNBC).

I finally got the DJ07Z to come up (DJZ7) but I get nothing for the ND07Z and SP07Z. I am assuming I'm missing a subscription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    Use NQ07Z and ES07Z

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggest, the symbols got translated but I still get nothing.

Comment

I am still running 5.1 and see that you are running 6.

However, what you posted should work from what I have been able to find.

In 5.1 you must have the EMINI: Realtime to get the futures. I would think that would also be true with 6.

If you click on HELP and go down to ABOUT SESSION you can see if you have EMINI: Realtime

Comment

Hmm, I don't see EMINI: Realtime as an option that I can subscribe to. Anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

Hey ph0yce,

Your data subscriptions for QCharts is the same whether you run 5.1 or 6.0
            The Help>About Sessions function will show a summary of what you are currently subscribed to.
            Problem is that the About Sessions function is in 5.1, but has gone missing in 6.0, is not there.

In order to see the CME eminis you have to be subscribed either Realtime, or to the Delayed Futures package.
            Go to Account Maintenance and Login...
            https://secure.esignal.com/maintenance.aspx?bhcp=1

Click "View Service Summary" to see current subscriptions.
            Click "Add/Cancel Add-On Services" to subscribe to CME eminis Realtime, or to the Delayed package.
            If you want the eminis Realtime, suggest also subscribing to Delayed package so you can see other futures, albeit delayed.

LAM

Comment

Working...
            X