No announcement yet.

How to unsubscribe from an exchange???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unsubscribe from an exchange???

I have tried to unsubscribe from Eurex and Euronext: Equities & Index Derivatives Level 1 since the beginning of December, and so far have had no success.

I try the following method. Fist log into ‘Account Maintenance’. Click ‘Add / Cancel Add-On Services’. Click ‘Show More Options’. Since I want to unsubscribe from Eurex and Euronext: Equities & Index Derivatives Level 1, I unclick both of them, and then click ‘Complete This Transaction’.

However, in the following web page of my account and service summary, Eurex and Euronext: Equities & Index Derivatives Level 1 are still shown as the services and exchanges I have subscribed to, despite my many attempts to unsubscribe since early December.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe from them?
    Last edited by yuio789; 01-09-2008, 07:35 AM.

Hello Yuio789,
    The method you just describe should remove the exchanges as of your cycle date. One thing you can do is once you have unsubscribe, d go back into Account Maintenance and confirm the changes have been made.

Second - You could Contact Client Services via LiveRep or phone and have them remove the exchanges for you.
    One last option would be to have you PM me your username for Q-Charts and I'll go in and remove the exchanges for you.

Thanks
    AveryH
    eSignal Support..

Comment

Working...
    X