Coffee electronic symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee electronic symbol

Hello, does anyone know the symbol for the Ice Electronic Coffee?

Thanks

Hey Trader11,

Exchage CEC
    Root KC
    Looks like KC08H is front month.

Will need at least the Delayed Futures subscription to view.

LAM

Originally posted by Trader11
    Hello, does anyone know the symbol for the Ice Electronic Coffee?

Thanks

Comment

Thx for your reply Larry, but I am looking for the "Electronic" session symbol. KC is the pit (day)session. Just as in sugar it's SB for the day (pit)session and YO for the electronic one. So I suppose Coffee must also have its own symbol for the electronic session. And while I'm asking, anyone know the electronic symbol for Cocoa? (Other than CC for the day session)

Comment

Trader11
        I believe YO is the Sugar #11 contract traded on NYMEX and not the ICE
        The Coffe and Cocoa symbols on NYMEX are KT and CJ if those are what you are looking for
        Alex

Thx for your reply Larry, but I am looking for the "Electronic" session symbol. KC is the pit (day)session. Just as in sugar it's SB for the day (pit)session and YO for the electronic one. So I suppose Coffee must also have its own symbol for the electronic session. And while I'm asking, anyone know the electronic symbol for Cocoa? (Other than CC for the day session)

Comment

Trader11,

You asked for the "ICE" electronic symbol for Coffee.
          The electronic symbol is indeed KC. It trades 01:30 to 15:15.
          The Pit symbol is also KC. It trades 8:30 to 12:30.
          Open up a chart to CEC:KC08H, click All Sessions, and notice the trading from 01:30 to 15:15.
          The Contract Specs are at....
          https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/fu...Fact_Sheet.pdf
          The ICE Agricultrual Page is at...
          https://www.theice.com/agriculture.jhtml

As Alex mentions, there is a handful of "Softs" at NYMEX, but they are thin thin thinly traded, and in some cases Settlement only.
          YO is NYMEX Sugar but SB is ICE Sugar.
          SB is like KC...one sym for both electronic and pit.

The reason I mentioned exchange is CEC in my first response is that you have to enter the exchange to get the symbol properly in some cases. For example SB08H won't work, but CEC:SB08H will.

LAM

Comment

Working...
          X