Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I get Qcharts 5?

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get QCharts 5 at?

I just bought a new PC (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz, 2Gig Ram, NVidia 8600GT) to run QCharts 6 and it performs worse then my laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16GHz, 2Gig Ram, NVidia 7900).

I only have the pre-loaded Dell applications, QCharts, Firefox, and an anti-virus/firewall program on the new desktop.

I have read though some of the forum posts about how much fun 6 has been. I have uninstalled/reinstalled with no help and would like to try QCharts 5 in hopes it will work better on my desktop.

Thanks

Re: Where do I get Qcharts 5?

jmhuff-2
    You will find the link in this article of the QCharts KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by jmhuff-2
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get QCharts 5 at?

I just bought a new PC (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz, 2Gig Ram, NVidia 8600GT) to run QCharts 6 and it performs worse then my laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16GHz, 2Gig Ram, NVidia 7900).

I only have the pre-loaded Dell applications, QCharts, Firefox, and an anti-virus/firewall program on the new desktop.

I have read though some of the forum posts about how much fun 6 has been. I have uninstalled/reinstalled with no help and would like to try QCharts 5 in hopes it will work better on my desktop.

Thanks

Comment

Sweet, and thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

jmhuff-2
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by jmhuff-2
        Sweet, and thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

Working...
        X