Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qcharts floating chart windows outside of qcharts program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qcharts floating chart windows outside of qcharts program?

I use multiple monitors and was wondering if there is a way(or something coming soon) that will allow chart windows to be taken out of the qcharts main window and float from monitor to monitor? Esignal has this funciton and I've been told by qcharts technical support that this feature is to be added for the last 3 years. I know toolbars have this ability but for some reason the charts don't. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Occmrzor,

Thank you for the post. We sincerely appreciate your comments and take the suggestions of our customers seriously. I understand that some of the promised enhancements have been a long time coming and I want to assure you that we hear you and we have plans to add features from eSignal into QCharts. Though I can’t promise when these enhancements will be implemented I can promise that I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our Product Management team.

We look forward to hearing any other ideas you might have. Should you come up with other ideas that you think would make QCharts more efficient for yourself or others please send those ideas to: [email protected]

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X