Qlink working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qlink working?

Anyone know if Qlink is working? I havn't been able to log on since last Thursday, February14.

There was a recent change to some server DNS Names, and you likely have a server list (ContinuumClient.ini) that's problematic. And deleting it hoping to get a new one won't work since that old ContinuumClient.DLL in QLink has a hardwired list of Names that are no longer valid.

Try this...
    Right-click THIS
    Click SaveTargetAs
    Navigate to your QLink folder and replace your ContinuumClient.ini with this one.

You may wish to use QFAI to start QLink, thereby insuring a current Server list.

LAM

Comment

Hi cecheatum,

I had similar problems and downloaded the new Qlink that uses the esignal data manager.

Wow its much faster, slicker and user friendly.

I would recommend you download it and unintslal the older Qlink my friend.

Good work on this Qcharts Team.

Regards,

K

Comment

k, do you have the link to the new Qlink? Youm said it is fastrer and more user friendly, does that mean the user interface is different and the Smbols wizard is different than before?? Is it different than upating the continuum client as I did after the support from Larry? Qlink is working now with the addition of a a .ini file to my existong Qlink folder. Thanks, Craig

Comment

Originally posted by cecheatum
          k, do you have the link to the new Qlink? Youm said it is fastrer and more user friendly, does that mean the user interface is different and the Smbols wizard is different than before?? Is it different than upating the continuum client as I did after the support from Larry? Qlink is working now with the addition of a a .ini file to my existong Qlink folder. Thanks, Craig
          Hi Craig,

I downloaded it from here and it was RC4 version.

You can use the same user interface as before ie. manual entry in excel or you can use the toolbar that is now available in EXCEL.

It is different than before as it use the ESIGNAL DATA MANAGER that comes with Qcharts 6 and so its much slicker.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

K

Comment

Working...
          X