Hotkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotkeys

Is there a good doc or cheat sheet someone has made that lists the hotkeys available for Qcharts?

I am looking for things like how to reset the chart, switch between line/candles, etc all via keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys.

I searched the help, forums, and knowledge base but didn't really find anything. Any keyboard shortcuts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jmhuff-2,

A very good user manual has been written by Steve Meyer and can be found here

I have also seen a few tips and tricks from members here. I don't know if anyone has ever produced a cheat sheet of all the keyboard shortcuts in QCharts but that would certainly help me as well.

That said, all functions won't have keyboard shortcuts (like, I'm not sure changing from candlesticks to lines is a single keystroke) but the ability to assign a keystroke to any command would be a useful addition to QCharts in a future upgrade IMHO. I suspect there are Windows utilities that could accomplish the same thing but I have not researched this.

Thanks,
    T

Comment

Working...
    X