the question of the one million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the question of the one million

Hello, I am Spanish and I have some difficulty to express myself in English.
    My question, the question of the one million, is whether they will desaparacer symbols of quotes and will be replaced by those of eSignal.
    And another important issue that is going to happen with software support that allowed contributions Quote download and use with other programs such as Metastock.
    Greetings

Hola, halconx -

Mi español no es grande - pero trataré de ayudarle con su pregunta de millón de dólares.

¿Si entiendo su pregunta, usted es aksing si los símbolos serán el mismo en 6.0 como en 5.1? ¿Es correcto? Si tan - la respuesta es que la mayor parte de símbolos permanecerán el mismo. Las diferencias notables serán con los índices. Por ejemplo, en 5.1, usted usará INDU, COMPX, e INX. En 6.0, usted usará $INDU, $COMPQ, y $SPX.

Por favor avíseme si es lo que usted busca.

No uso Metastock - tan quizás otro espectador con la experiencia allí puede ayudar.

I do not use Metastock - so perhaps another viewer with experience there can help.

Best of luck,
    Carol

Comment

Thank you for responding

thanks for your reply. Do not solve all my problems, but at least if one party.
      I wonder if we can continue downloading with QCollector contributions or other support programmes, both for Qchart for Livechart. I would appreciate it if someone I answer this question.

Regards

Comment

halconx
        For your information there is also a Spanish forum if you prefer communicating in that language
        Alex

Originally posted by halconx
        Hello, I am Spanish and I have some difficulty to express myself in English.
        <SNIP>

Comment

Working...
        X