FOREX Data Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOREX Data Problems

I am looking at 60-minute, all sessions charts of XAU A0-FX and XAG A0-FX. It is obvious that QCharts 6.0.2 does not use the correct open time on Sundays. I can see this same data from GTIS on other data providers, and those markets open at 18:00.

In addition, the daily snapshot bar on my XAG A0-FX chart shows the high is 17.04 and the low is 16.81. However, the 60-minute bars show the low is 16.77. According to my other data provider of GTIS prices, the daily low is 16.77. This value is also consistent with the COMEX futures price.

Finally, the high for the 4:00 bar of XAG A0-FX is 17.06 rather than 17.04. Apparently, QCharts missed several ticks during that timeframe.

Please adjust the mkthours file and/or whatever else is necessary to ensure that QCharts collects and correctly charts all data from the open to the close each day of the week.

I would appreciate a prompt resolution to these problems. Thank you.
    Brian

Hi There,

Thanks for your forum post.

Could you please assist us by advising the date, for what you are reporting and please specify the time zone for what you are quoting.

Also, are you continuing to experience difficulties with these symbols?

Kind Regards,

Comment

Forex Data Problems

The date to which I referred in my original post was 28 April 2008. The times are all Eastern. The problems described at that time are consistent and occur daily for ALL Forex symbols, not just the ones that I mentioned in my original post.

I would also refer you to posts in the Data Integrity thread regarding Forex data problems. In particular, please see posts by Larry Marchman on 5 May 2008 at 11:32 a.m. and 8:49 p.m. for important additional information.

Thank you.
      Brian

Comment

Working...
      X