Server problems.... need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server problems.... need help

With the server changes on April 28th, I just re-installed Qcharts 5.1.0.22. I also have installed (a few weeks ago) Qcharts 6.02.

I did not use Q6 as volume was always very very wrong, The charts change time frames on their own. The quote sheet changes symbols on its own. Closing candles quite often wrong. So basically Q6 was useless as a trading tool.

Prior to the server change I had no real problems with Q5. However since the server change Q5 has now got vastly incorrect volumes. So Q5 is now not much better then Q6 and is not reliable as a trading tool.

Is there something I can do to correct this?

I don't want to cancel qcharts and move onto something else. I've used Qcharts for years.

thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for your forum post.

Could you please advise a specific example to highlight what you believe is an incorrect volume output.

Kind Regards,

Comment

s0lar -
      It is a known issue that QC5.1 is dropping 70% (and more) volume (pipe is not big enough to show it all). Additionally, it is a known issue that QC6.0 will sometimes double and triple the volume. If you were getting correct volumes in QC5.1 prior to the server farms shut down (miami & santa clara), you were probably on cc10 or cc11 (which did provide pretty accurate volume data).

Carol
      Last edited by ckelly; 05-12-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X