study data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• study data

Sorry if this has been asked before - couldn't find a previous applicable post.

I know how to download price data from QC, but is it possible to download the study data as well? I can calculate simple things like moving averages, etc., but it's much more complicated to do that for something like DMI or bollinger bands - I'd much rather download it from QC.

Alternately, I've been playing with QLink and was wondering the same thing there - is study data available? I haven't seen a way to do that so far.

Re: study data

rigeco
    To my knowledge this functionality is not available at this time. You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Originally posted by rigeco
    Sorry if this has been asked before - couldn't find a previous applicable post.

I know how to download price data from QC, but is it possible to download the study data as well? I can calculate simple things like moving averages, etc., but it's much more complicated to do that for something like DMI or bollinger bands - I'd much rather download it from QC.

Alternately, I've been playing with QLink and was wondering the same thing there - is study data available? I haven't seen a way to do that so far.

Comment

Submitted! Thanks for the reply Alex.

Comment

rigeco
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by rigeco
        Submitted! Thanks for the reply Alex.

Comment

Working...
        X