No data on TSE and VSE exchanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No data on TSE and VSE exchanges

There is no data on both TSE and VSE exchanges today for QCharts 6. It only shows either bid or ask but not both for the last week or so.

What is happening? Please help.

Engineers are currently investigating the outage affecting -TC and -VC symbols at this time. Looks like the data is available in version 5.x
    Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 07-28-2008, 07:00 AM.

Comment

q6 troubles

Q5.1 is working but data is so far behind all the time that it is almost useless. It has been this way for a long time.

I'm also having trouble with Q6 this morning?

Q6 is not working for me. It loads up but it is not receiving any updating data for CEG. I tried changing servers, but no luck.

I've been using Q6.0.3 (with all its own problems) for awhile now because of the problem with Q5.

Q6 issues:
      1) volume in quote sheet 99% of the time is wrong.
      2) symbols inadvertantly change - example ABX-tc changes to $ABX-tc
      3) prices and volme migrate to other symbols within the quote sheet.

Comment

We're having problems with CEG data (-VC) as well as -TC data at this time on the eSignal feed affecting QCharts 6.x versions.

Engineers are currently working to resolve the issue.

Comment

Ok so a problem with Q6 ceg data - but......

Can you fix the very slow data that q5.1 receives?
          thanks in advance

Comment

Engineering has identified and resolved the problem affecting our Canadian data feed. -TC and -VC data should now be accessible.

Comment

It is only showing either the bid price or the ask price only for many stocks in -TC or -VC. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks.

Please correct this problem.

Comment

It is only showing either the bid price or the ask price only for many stocks in -TC or -VC. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks.

Please correct this problem.

Comment

Engineering/QA has indicated they are looking into the data on -VC and -TC symbols at this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X