Qc 6.0.1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qc 6.0.1.5

I am able to log in but no charts and the error message reads QC has blocked the loading of some contents from this workspace..... please ensure you have the latest version.

There are two areas to look at here;[list=1][*]Your default workspace didn't load.

In this case from the QChart Log On screen hit the F2 key and select Load Default.
    [*]There are advanced studies on your chart which you are not entitled to use.

In this case you would need to remove those studies from the chart, or open a different workspace.[/list=1]

Please let us know if this correct the issues you're encountering.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

why don't certain symbols show

I just bought a new computer and intalled Qc 6.0. I was using 5.1 on my old computer. On 6.0, I can not get quotes for the YM and MR and even GLD isn't showing. Any ideas why?

Comment

Re: why don't certain symbols show

Originally posted by lloydmarie
        I just bought a new computer and intalled Qc 6.0. I was using 5.1 on my old computer. On 6.0, I can not get quotes for the YM and MR and even GLD isn't showing. Any ideas why?
        Some of the tickers in 6.0 differ from 5.1.

For the Dow futures, use YM_U8.

I'm not sure about the other two - give a look under Help/Ticker Symbol Lookup.

Carol

Comment

Re: why don't certain symbols show

Originally posted by lloydmarie
          And here's another excellent source for you.

Click Here

fyi,
          Carol
          Last edited by ckelly; 08-20-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Carol. I was aware some things were different but the YM and MR e-mini symbols still won't work even with the space between the symbol and the month/year. GLD is a SPDR on the AMEX just like SPY so I have no idea why I can's get it. Also, when I click on Help/Ticker Symbols Lookup, it gives me a Lycos page that doesn't seem to have any relation to Qcharts or ESignal. Maybe my new computer is just weird.

Comment

YM #F (continuous) or YM U8 requires the CBOT Mini Futures exchange, which can be added in Account Maintenance:
              http://secure.esignal.com/maintenance.aspx?bhcp=1

The mini Russell's symbol is AB U8 or AB #F

Here is a thread that has a procedure to correct for the GLD symbol issue (NYSE to ARCX):
              http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=27761
              Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 08-20-2008, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks Todd. The AB works for the Russell but the link for the GLD problem doesn't work for me.

The YM works in the 5.1 but not in the 6.0. Is something changed in my Qcharts subscription when I use the 6.0 version?

Comment

lloydmarie,

Could you PM me your QCharts account username, and I'll look over the entitlements for that account.

Comment

Working...
                  X