Quotes for MC08Z lagging more than ES08Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes for MC08Z lagging more than ES08Z

Both are from CME, so I'm just wondering why the emini MidCap (MC08Z) quotes seems to always lag other index futures like ES and YM. I used to trade the MR08U (Russell 2000 emini), but since that moved to ICE, I've decided to switch to MC08Z.

Incidentally, I'm using Qcharts 5.0, and am perfectly happy with it otherwise.

Could someone from eSignal please respond to my concern?

Comment

All futures quotes are discontinued (or soon will be) from v5.x as of Oct 1, with the exception of the quotes for the CME eminis.

This announcement appears underneath the signon box:
      SYSTEM STATUS - QCharts / LiveCharts
      10/1/2008 - Reminder - Starting on October 1, 2008, all futures exchanges except CME E-mini futures will only be available on QCharts 6.0 or later. If you have a subscription for real-time or delayed futures data, in order to continue to receive this data, you will need to upgrade to QCharts 6.0 by downloading the latest version from the QCharts Download page. Here is a link to the official announcement.
      Last edited by billbled; 10-02-2008, 09:53 AM.

Comment

The 5.x version of QCharts should still update for MC08Z, but the data is affected by the limited bandwidth of the continuum feed.

For this symbol, I would recommend the 6.x version of QCharts which has a better feed.

Comment

Todd,

I tried v6, and you're right, there is minimal to no lag on MC08Z.

Thanks!

Can you confirm that the symbol for the e-mini Dow on v6 is YM 8Z?

Comment

Todd,

Please ignore my question about YM, just saw that one has to subscribe to CBOT to get YM on v6. So that's what I'll do.

Comment

Working...
            X